My history Resume
Here's a look at my experience.
San Francisco State University2019 - 2021 San Francisco, CA, USA
Master of Science in Business Analytics
MIT Academy of Engineering2012 - 2016 Pune, MH, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
• Languages: Python, SQL (MySQL, NoSQL), Swift & TypeScript
• Data Analysis: NumPy, Pandas, ScKit & Data Wrangling
• Visualisation: Excel, MixPanel, Tableau, Python(Matplotlib, Seaborn, PyGal, GGPlot, Bokeh)
• Product Management: Strategy, Ideation, Wireframe, UI/UX Design, Prototype Development, Business Model setup and Pitching
• Data Science: Tensorflow, Image Processing, Time Series Forecasting, Text Summariser, Text Synthesis & PyTorch basics
• Marketing: Digital Marketing(Wordpress, SEO, Email-Marketing, Social Media Management) & Business Report Writing
• Virtual Assistant: Alexa Skill Development, Siri & DialogFlow
Product Manager, Capstone projectJan 20121 - May 2021
Guidewire SoftwareSan Francisco, CA, USA
• Performed end to end product planning and development by working closely with senior PMs at Guidewire to develop a dashboard to identify a growth promising new insurance market (home robots insurance). • Developed web scraping algorithms working on Twitter, Reddit and Amazon for a funnel based solution in getting user pain points, setting liability limits and claims. Analysed data obtained from dashboard to estimate a profitability of 5%.
Application Development AnalystNov 2016 - Aug 2019
Accenture Innovation Hub, BengaluruBengaluru, KA, India
• Guided a team of 11 developers in agile to create an incidence reporting mobile app. Managed with JIRA, developed product strategy, wireframe and app in ionic framework to reduce emergency registration time to 15 seconds, making it 83% faster than standard method.
• Strategised and developed blood bank chatbot for a nation after product requirement gathering. Developed using API.AI & Firebase.
• Acted as product owner for a feature of the Internet of Animals project. Gathered data and developed a machine learning model to help report disease waves in farm animals by 4 months in advance. The project ran on Python using ARIMA model.
• Increased work safety for a mining client by developing 3 tensorflow projects based on object detection model with an accuracy of 96%.
• Collaboratively created an infrastructure for a transportation solution for hospitals. Created an impact for elderly visiting hospitals.
InternJun 2016 - Oct 2016
HI-Tech Robotic Systemz LtdPune, MH, India
• Implemented agile practices and managed project plans, milestones and deliverables in collaboration with product managers.
• Implemented an algorithm responsible for improving job search for recent graduates using a web app technologies and MySQL.
• The key performance indicators showed solution improving a chance for a deserving candidate by approximately 6%.
InternJul 2015 - Jun 2016
DRDO R&DE(E)Pune, MH, India
• Our teamwork made us design and development of real time control & communication software for military robots • Using: C#, image processing & Canny Edge Detection.
Awards & Recognition
• Winner - Best in Class Contest 6: Tech to Protect Challenge: Regional Codeathon in San Francisco • Top Overall #3: Tech to Protect Challenge: Regional Codeathon in San Francisco • Top 25 USA: Tech to Protect Challenge • Winner of People's Choice Award (2019), Finalist (2018) Accenture Global Technology Innovation Contest, India. • WordsApp(iOS/Android App for building vocabulary) recognised by Facebook and a part of FBStart. • Winner, Accenture IPS Innovation challenge 2019
• Becoming a Product Manager - Linkedin Learning • Data Analyst Nanodegree Program - Udacity • Apple Development With Swift: Certified User - Apple • Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow - Coursera • Business Statistics and Analysis Capstone - Coursera • Linear Regression for Business Statistics - Coursera • Basic Data Descriptors, Statistical Distributions, and Application to Business Decisions - Coursera • Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel - Coursera • Business Applications of Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Interval Estimation - Coursera • Data Science Math Skills - Coursera