My history Resume
Here's a look at my experience.
San Francisco State University2019 - 2021 San Francisco, CA, USA
Master of Science in Business Analytics
MIT Academy of Engineering2012 - 2016 Pune, MH, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
• Languages: Python, SQL (MySQL, NoSQL) & TypeScript
• Data Analysis: NumPy, Pandas, ScKit & Data Wrangling
• Visualisation: Excel, Tableau, Python(Matplotlib, Seaborn, PyGal, GGPlot, Bokeh)
• Product Generation: Ideation, Wireframe, UI/UX Design, Prototype Development, Business Model setup and Pitching
• Data Science: Tensorflow, Image Processing, Time Series Forecasting, Text Summariser, Text Synthesis & PyTorch basics
• Marketing: Digital Marketing(Wordpress, SEO, Email-Marketing, Social Media Management) & Business Report Writing
• Virtual Assistant: Alexa Skill Development, Siri & DialogFlow
Application Development AnalystNov 2016 - Jul 2019
Accenture Innovation Hub, BengaluruBengaluru, KA, India
• Part of multiple award winning teams responsible for developing 8 software products for different businesses after knowing the business requirements from the client. • Leadership: Led a team of young recruits in developing 3 mobile apps, 3 web services & later worked on 4 machine learning projects and integration. • Problem Solving sessions for business analysis with various clients at Innovation hub to achieve business process improvement.
Intern: Product ManagementJun 2016 - Oct 2016
HI-Tech Robotic Systemz LtdPune, MH, India
• development of a portal for job recruitments for freshers directly from campus. • Tasks performed: Ideation, Research, Business logic, UX development, model and algorithm.
InternJul 2015 - Jun 2016
DRDO R&DE(E)Pune, MH, India
• Our teamwork made us design and development of real time control & communication software for military robots • Using: C#, image processing & Canny Edge Detection.
Awards & Recognition
• Winner - Best in Class Contest 6: Tech to Protect Challenge: Regional Codeathon in San Francisco • Top Overall #3: Tech to Protect Challenge: Regional Codeathon in San Francisco • Top 25 USA: Tech to Protect Challenge • Winner of People's Choice Award (2019), Finalist (2018) Accenture Global Technology Innovation Contest, India. • WordsApp(iOS/Android App for building vocabulary) recognised by Facebook and a part of FBStart. • Winner, Accenture IPS Innovation challenge 2019
• Becoming a Product Manager - Linkedin Learning • Data Analyst Nanodegree Program - Udacity • Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow - Coursera • Business Statistics and Analysis Capstone - Coursera • Linear Regression for Business Statistics - Coursera • Basic Data Descriptors, Statistical Distributions, and Application to Business Decisions - Coursera • Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel - Coursera • Business Applications of Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Interval Estimation - Coursera • Data Science Math Skills - Coursera